Peak Disclosure - Click Here Please
One of my esteemed thought leaders that I know posted this early this morning.
"understand that taxes will be the largest expense during your lifetime
understand the tax code and rules
and get a good tax planner, not a tax preparer (Know the difference)
tax planning is part of financial planning"
It's so true, it's one of the reasons we run a family office, it gives us the full picture of a clients financial life, plus important insights in other aspects of their life as well. We are able to make sure all the pieces of the puzzles fit and a big part of this is to maximize the tax efficency's that my be possible, everyone's sitution is different.
For many, taxes are number one, even those with modest incomes will find that they are paying a lot out in various taxes, even if there personal federal and provincial taxes is nil or minimal.
Taxes are part of our Mission, Vision and Core Values , incase anyone ever wonder , we get it
Will expand on this topic in the future.
Mission - Vision – Core Values
“Serving our clients and community since 1988”
* One Stop Process Driven Approach for Retirement & Income Planning
* Personalized Tax Management Solutions for Individuals & Business Owners
* Confidential Wealth Management Solutions
www.BrockShoresFinancial.ca www.TimothyRoss.com #ImprovingFutures www.ImprovingFutures.ca
Helping Families Achieve ... Life's Major Goals
1. Tax Smart Planning & Investing
2. Worry Free Retirement
3. Education of Our Children & Grandchildren
4. Quality Care for Our Parents
5. Meaningful Financial Help for Our Loved Ones
6. Meaningful Legacy