Some good thoughts sent to my email this morning by Mark And Angel
5 Quotes and Notes We Need to Read 5 Times a Day Until They Sink In
1. Build friendships with people who aren’t your age. Spend time around those whose first language isn’t English. Get to know someone who doesn’t come from the same social class. Listen. Be humble and teachable. This is how you learn and grow. This is how you see the world.
2. You’ll always be too much for someone—too sensitive, too big, too loud… too edgy. And if you round out your edges to make them happy, you’ll lose your edge. Take this to heart! Apologize for your mistakes—for being perfectly human. But don’t apologize for being who you are.
3. You won't always be a priority to others, and that's why you have to be a priority to yourself. Learn to respect yourself, take care of yourself, and become a big part of your own support system. Remember, your needs matter! Start meeting them. Don't wait on others to choose you. Choose yourself!
4. There is good reason why you should wake each morning and mindfully consider what and who you will give your day to. Because unlike other things in life – goals, money, respect, good health, hope, success, and many more – time is the one thing you can never get back once it’s gone.
5. Starting today, make your time count! Love what you do, until you can do what you love. Love where you are, until you can be where you love. Love the people you’re with, until you can be with the people you love most. Put your whole heart and soul into the present! This is the way we find happiness, opportunity, peace, and progress on the average day...
YES, YOU CAN THINK BETTER about yourself and your place in the world, which means you can tap into your inner strength and ultimately live better, one day at a time...
Truth be told, life will get better when YOU get better. Start investing in yourself mentally and physically. Make it a priority to learn and grow a little bit every day. The stronger you grow and become, the better your life will feel in the long run.
And YES, I know that's sometimes much easier said than done, but you are NOT alone on this journey!
Many of us are right there with you, working hard to stay strong and do the right things for ourselves.